When to Vote
You can vote now through November 17th by Special Ballot at Elections Newfoundland and Labrador Mount Pearl North Returning Office (First United Church, 221 Park Avenue). They are open Monday to Friday 9 a.m – 4 p.m, Saturday 11 a.m – 4 p.m and Sunday.
Advanced Polling is Nov 15 and 18, 8 a.m – 8 p.m at Elections Newfoundland and Labrador Mount Pearl North Returning Office (First United Church, 221 Park Avenue).
Election day is being held on Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at allocated polling stations. Polls will be open from 8:00am until 8:00pm.
Where to Vote
Search for your street to confirm which polling station is for your neighbourhood.
There are 7 polling stations including:
- Mount Pearl Soccer Hut, Team Gushue Complex
- First United Church (Basement entrance on Churchill Avenue)
- Softball Building, Team Gushue Complex
- Mary Queen of the World Church (Basement)
- Kenmount Park Community Centre
- Masonic Park Seniors Club
- Mount Pearl Senior High (Left Side Entrance)
What you Need to Vote
In order to be eligible to vote in Mount Pearl North you will need to be
- a Canadian Citizen
- at least 18 years of age
- a resident of the Newfoundland & Labrador by November 20th, 2017
- a resident of the district on November 21st, 2017
An eligible voter may cast a ballot even if they are not yet on the voters list. They will need to swear an oath and produce necessary identification at the polling station, e.g. a drivers licence.
You can learn more by reading the Information for Electors pamphlet.
If you a resident within the orange section of the follow map you are eligible to vote in the upcoming by-election.
You can also review the official map of boundaries.